Bollinger Mill State Historic Site 2005
The present mill, dating to the Civil War period, is a massive four-story stone and brick building. The Burfordville Covered Bridge standing alongside stretches its 140-foot span across the Whitewater River, which powers the mill. Begun in 1858, it is the oldest of only four remaining covered bridges in Missouri.
Click on main photo below for larger version